Yes, wine has its place in a healthy lifestyle!
In fact, the French and Italians are known for their heart-healthy Mediterranean diets which includes fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, healthy fats (such as olive oil), lean meats (particularly fish), and wine – in moderation of course.
Everything in moderation, right?
Here’s something else to think about:
If you are going to have your glass of wine a day for health or are allotting your calories for such….
Don’t you want it to taste good?
Quality over Quantity!
Every Wednesday I’m going to post a little about wine. And while you can already find a lot of information online about wine, I’m hoping to give you some fun ideas and unique tips, maybe even with a dash of humor.
In no particular order, here are some topics I’ll cover:
- Ordering Wine in a Restaurant – by the Glass or Bottle?
- House Wine
- BYOB & Corkage fees
- Food Pairings
- Wine & Health
- Graduating from sweet wines to white wines to reds
- How to enjoy white wine if you are a red wine drinker
- Easy Cheese and Wine Pairings
- The Truth about Sulfites
- Is your wine too warm/cold?
- Corks vs. Screwcaps
- Is wine really meant to be aged?
- The difference between a good wine and a great wine
- The Importance of Company – one of my favorite topics!
Is there a topic you’d like to see in the future about wine?
Let me know because it will help me come up with posts that YOU want to read.
And as always, you can always book an fun, free educational wine tasting: www.MyTTV.com/UncommonWine.
“Over a bottle of wine, many a friend is made..” ~ Unknown
Pingback: Wine in Wine Countries… « Season It Already!
Pingback: The One Thing I Didn’t Need to Bring to Australia | Season It Already!
Pingback: Once in a Blue Moon – Thirsty Thursday | Season It Already!
Pingback: 4 Daughters | Season It Already!