I’m looking for some more ideas for high-protein recipes to make my husband for dinners. There’s only so much you can do with just beef and pork before it can get boring.
These are a few favorites that I have recently tucked in my arsenal:
- Beef in Red Wine
GravySauce – discovered from Tiffany at Love Sweat & Beers
- Award Winning Meatballs – which I found when attempting to make Meatballs for Poker Night
- Blackened Pork Chops
- Big Mac Salad – discovered from Andie at Can You Stay for Dinner?
- Beef and Vegetable Cheese Casserole – my own variation inspired by this recipe
Then there are few that I want to try out on him! Although, some of these are chicken dishes. Unless I am dining alone, I plan to substitute pork for the chicken in those receipes for Rob. What do you think?
- Chicken with Creamy Boursin Sauce – from Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats
- Apple Cider Pulled Pork – from Mary & Joy at A Passionate Plate
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes – from Sarah at A Taste of Home Cooking
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef – Emily at Emily Bites
- Zinfandel Braised Beef Short Ribs – from Food.com
- Teriyaki Tips from Tiffany at Cute Dogs & Hugs
- Pork Tenderloin & Veggie Skillet – from Racheal at Running with Racheal (bonus Overnight Oats recipe in that link!)
- Skinny Slow Roasted Pernil (Puerto Rican Pork) – from Gina at Skinny Taste
- Thai Turkey Meatballs with Blueberry Jam – from Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers
- Crockpot Korean Beef Rib Tacos – from Liz at Carpe Season
- Paleo Stuffed Mushrooms – from Kim at Living, Laughing & Losing
- … And a plethora of Chili Recipes From Biz at My Bizzy Kitchen
I’m in search of more high protein recipes! While beef and pork ones are preferred to keep them Rob-friendly, I am working on adapting chicken ones to pork, too!
Have you tried any of the recipes above? If so, what do you think?
What are your favorite beef, pork or other high protein recipes?