Subscription Box Saturday: All the Boxes Edition
Here are all of the Subscription Boxes I received in July, in the order I received them. Apologies for the poor picture quality, but you get the point.
Last month, I wasn’t too thrilled with my beauty boxes. In fact, this month, I skipped the Beauty Army box. But this month’s Birchbox made me smile.
- Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche (Shampoo)
- WEI™ Pomegranate Buffing Beads (Add to your own face wash)
- WEI™ Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
- Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche (Conditioner)
- DDF® Acne Control Treatment
- Pür Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Love with Food
Lots of yum!
- Twangerz Snack Toppings – Different flavored salts.
- KuKuRuZa GMO-Free Gourmet Caramel Popcorn – Rob said it is likely the best CaramelCorn he’s ever had!
- Vermont Smoke & Cure BBQ Beef Sticks – I’m not a barbecue fan, nor do I eat beef sticks very often. For Rob.
- Lord Nut Levington Spicy Bloody Mary Peanuts – Tasted great, but not sure Bloody Mary is the descriptor I’d use.
- Angel Mint All Natural Salt Water Taffy
- Uncle Henry’s Pretzel Bakery Pretzel – Just a big, dry pretze.l
- Nature’s Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar – High calorie, tastes like you’d expect.
- NECCO Candy Wafers – Some people may find these nostalgic. They were too chalky for me.
Two different kinds of treats, a travel water bowl, smoothie for dogs, barkworthy chew & a squeaky toy. This was happy, happy box for the pooches this month!
- Fruit Water
- Cosmo Creations Caramel Corn – Wait! Maybe this one was Rob’s favorite!?
- Multi-seed Crackers – I’ve had these before and love ’em
- Cherry Chews – A cross between jelly beans and fruit snacks. I liked that there were different cherry flavors!
- Real Corn Chips – What corn chips should taste like.
Those are the current boxes I subscribe to. To enroll in any, click the links below.
- Love with Food – $10/mo + $2 shipping
- Birchbox – $10/mo (includes shipping)
- BarkBox – $29/mo (or $19/mo when sign up for 6 months) I love this box, but I think $29 is kind of expensive. The 6 months is worth it to save $10/mo!
- Goodies – $7/mo (includes shipping)
- Beauty Army -$12/mo – I’m might discontinue. You can skip any month you wish. I did, only because I didn’t like the choices
I have tried other boxes as well. Here are those that I’ve discontinued.
- Cravebox – This one I did not discontinue! They went out of business. I’m sad because it was my favorite!
Do you subscribe to any boxes or of-the-month clubs? Which one(s)?
I subscribe to several of those boxes as well! I also got the WEI products in my Birchbox, and I LOVED THEM! I share your thoughts about Beauty Army. I thought about skipping July, but I found some products to try out, so now it’s on it’s way. I’ve really got my fingers crossed that they will add some new products to their offerings.
Ellie.com is a great monthly subscription that I started getting last year and haven’t regretted a single month: new fitness clothes, top and bottom, every month! You can either pick it out yourself OR let them send you a surprise based on your fashion and workout preferences. the packaging is awesome: fluorescent pink package on your doorstep! LOVE it!
I’ve wanted to try one of those! Right now, I’m in the process of losing weight, so I’m just worried about how things will fit. Maybe I can use it as a reward when I get there!
Interesting …. I have been looking into and researching subscriptions lately. I will check into the ones you have mentioned here…thanks for sharing!