Subscription Box Saturday: All the Boxes Edition
Here are all of the Subscription Boxes I received in July, in the order I received them. Apologies for the poor picture quality, but you get the point.
- Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche (Shampoo)
- WEI™ Pomegranate Buffing Beads (Add to your own face wash)
- WEI™ Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
- Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche (Conditioner)
- DDF® Acne Control Treatment
- Pür Minerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40
Love with Food
Lots of yum!
- Twangerz Snack Toppings – Different flavored salts.
- KuKuRuZa GMO-Free Gourmet Caramel Popcorn – Rob said it is likely the best CaramelCorn he’s ever had!
- Vermont Smoke & Cure BBQ Beef Sticks – I’m not a barbecue fan, nor do I eat beef sticks very often. For Rob.
- Lord Nut Levington Spicy Bloody Mary Peanuts – Tasted great, but not sure Bloody Mary is the descriptor I’d use.
- Angel Mint All Natural Salt Water Taffy
- Uncle Henry’s Pretzel Bakery Pretzel – Just a big, dry pretze.l
- Nature’s Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar – High calorie, tastes like you’d expect.
- NECCO Candy Wafers – Some people may find these nostalgic. They were too chalky for me.
Two different kinds of treats, a travel water bowl, smoothie for dogs, barkworthy chew & a squeaky toy. This was happy, happy box for the pooches this month!
- Fruit Water
- Cosmo Creations Caramel Corn – Wait! Maybe this one was Rob’s favorite!?
- Multi-seed Crackers – I’ve had these before and love ’em
- Cherry Chews – A cross between jelly beans and fruit snacks. I liked that there were different cherry flavors!
- Real Corn Chips – What corn chips should taste like.
Those are the current boxes I subscribe to. To enroll in any, click the links below.
- Love with Food – $10/mo + $2 shipping
- Birchbox – $10/mo (includes shipping)
- BarkBox – $29/mo (or $19/mo when sign up for 6 months) I love this box, but I think $29 is kind of expensive. The 6 months is worth it to save $10/mo!
- Goodies – $7/mo (includes shipping)
- Beauty Army -$12/mo – I’m might discontinue. You can skip any month you wish. I did, only because I didn’t like the choices
I have tried other boxes as well. Here are those that I’ve discontinued.
- Cravebox – This one I did not discontinue! They went out of business. I’m sad because it was my favorite!
Do you subscribe to any boxes or of-the-month clubs? Which one(s)?