I’ve been collecting a few links that I’ve wanted to share. There’s no theme here. Or the theme may be that these posts don’t relate to each other. I enjoyed them, so I thought you might, too.
1) Perspective: When your Body Feels Like a Burden…
2) I am already a pretty light packer, but I could travel more fashionably. I love these combos: Packing Math.
3) Lost in translation? I’ve, too, felt like the French overuse our “F” word. It’s strength and vulgarity are misunderstood. Some examples: La Bombe d’F.
4) Can you live on $35 for groceries each week? That’s what food stamps will get you. Take the $35/Week Challange.
5) How to Stop Worrying and Learn to Love Bitter Drinks – A step-by-step guide on how to enjoy bitter cocktails. Seriously. I. Had. No. Idea.
Please share one article or blog post that intrigued you this week!