1) Yesterday, I had my first Malaysian Milky Bun at Satay 2 Go.
2) Yesterday, my husband bought a bottle of my favorite hard cider of all time.
3) Yesterday, we took in a visitor.
4) Last Night, It snowed six inches. I got stuck at the end of the driveway this morning. Happy Spring?
5) Last night, I painted the Eiffel Tower à la Van Gogh. (No, I did not deface La Tour Eiffel, I painted it on canvas.)
I’m still addicted to these painting classes. It’s very therapeutic and relaxing, even when I don’t think mine is as good as the original. I’m still a novice!
What’s the best thing that happened to YOU yesterday?
Love how your painting turned out! My Dad was an artist, but I definitely did not get his talent. Best thing yesterday? Not having to work at the restaurant and getting to hang out with my hubs!
It’s those little things, isn’t it! (And believe me, I’m no artist, really. They just have really good instructors who walk you through every step of the way.) Have a great weekend!
Yum, cider beer.
And I’m taking a painting class next weekend! Can’t wait!
Let me know what you think!