Living in a “south of the river” suburb of Minneapolis-St. Paul with my husband Rob and our fur-children Benny & Sophie, I’m in the process of discovering a healthy lifestyle while traveling and dining out. My love of high-quality food, wine, and beer doesn’t make me an expert – only an enthusiast!
Here’s what you can surely expect to read on the blog:
- Our impressions on restaurants throughout the Twin Cities
- Our impressions on restaurants and other establishments while we travel
- Wine Wednesdays – tips on wine (i.e. ordering wine in a restaurant, food pairings)
- Tips for healthy dining out
Here’s what you may not have been expecting, but will inevitably end up on the blog:
- Pictures of the utterly a-dog-able Sophie Jean and Benny Bear
- Top 5 or 10 lists – Rob keeps tally on his favorite burgers and fries
- My journey toward a healthier lifestyle
If you’d like to find out how Season It Already! got started, click HERE to read my very first post.
Come taste with me!
Pingback: No Joke: It’s the Best Garlic Dip/Sauce Ever | Season It Already!