It’s always difficult coming back from a week long summer getaway. Especially when you are busy at work catching up, you didn’t exactly
follow do any of the the running program you had planned, and your dining options and choices weren’t very healthy.
On second thought, maybe it doesmake it easier. I feel gross. I want fresh vegetables. I am sick of sugar. I want to get moving again. I don’t want to feel so sluggish.
When we got back to Minnesota, I knew that I had to formulate a plan for the week quickly. I had to pick some easy dishes that I could put together quickly to make that first hectic week back go smoothly. It’s time to take a look at that Recipe Arsenal! Rob and I have also decided to try our own thing this week and only eat together once this week. This gives me the opportunity to make myself some fish and chicken. I’m so out of practice and may need your help…
- Monday – Grilled Kielbasa with Sauerkraut and side salad
- Tuesday – Shrimp with Zucchini & Tomatoes
- Wednesday – Angel Hair Pasta with San Marzano Meat Sauce
- Thursday – Chicken Thighs with Grilled Asparagus – What’s your favorite easy recipe using chicken thighs? I have about 2 lbs. I could make 1 lb, or cook them all up for leftovers for salads, etc.
- Friday – TBD
- Saturday – St. Paul Farmer’s Market & Unplug Day!
- Sunday – TBD
- Poorman’s Caprese
- Snacks – fruit, nuts or string cheese and dark chocolate
- Monday – 2-mile run
- Tuesday – walk/yoga
- Wednesday – 2.5-mile run
- Thursday – REST
- Friday – 1.5-mile race-pace run
- Saturday – Unplug Day and Long Walk!
- Sunday – 3-mile run
What is your favorite way to make chicken thighs?
Looking for an easy, no fail tasty recipe!
I am hoping to round up a bunch of favorites into one simple post.