This past week, I tried a new pizza crust that we picked up at Cost Plus World Market.
I’ve had a hard time finding prepared pizza crusts that aren’t insanely high in calories. I’ve also tried to make my own; but I’ve got a picky husband! I was sold when I saw that these mini crusts are only 150 calories!
On Wednesday, I decided to make one because I was looking for a way to use up the Roasted Tomato Dressing that I Want to Pour Everything that I had leftover in the fridge. I wasn’t sure if it would work in place of pizza sauce, but it was worth a try.
It was so incredibly good! But it was also so easy…
Single Serving Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Pastorelli Ultra Thin 7″ Pizza Crust
- 3 Tbsp Roasted Tomato Dressing or your pizza sauce of choice
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 10 pepperoni
Layer as listed and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
I forgot to use the Italian Seasoning, so I just sprinkled some on top before putting it in the oven.
Rob wasn’t a fan of the Roasted Tomato Dressing. So when I made us each one of these yesterday, I made my own pizza sauce with tomato paste, water, garlic, olive oil and pizza seasoning. We will be buying these crusts again.
And now for this week:
Rob and I are still on our eat-on-our-own kick like we did last week and the week before. Although it may sound a little strange for us to eat separately, it’s been working out really well! I love being able to eat chicken at home. Neither of us need to plan around each other either.
Here are my plans for this week.
- Monday – Running with Rachel’s Husband Dan’s Feta & Spinach Turkey Burgers with Roasted Butternut Squash, Onions and Red Potatoes
- Tuesday – Leftover Turkey Burgers & Roasted Veggies
- Wednesday – Greek Turkey Burger Salad – I’m attempting to re-purpose the Turkey Burgers! I’ll use the rest of my spinach, add tomatoes, cucumbers and olives, crumble the turkey burger, add a bit more feta and top with tzatziki sauce and/or hummus. Sounds delicious, no? If it turns out okay, I’ll put it up next week!
Thursday – Greek Turkey Burger Salad
- Friday – Dinner out – TBD
- Saturday – Off to Green Bay! Tentative dinner at Hinterland Brewery.
- Sunday – Meals TBD. It’s my final game of the season as a Packers Gold Package Season Ticket Holder.
- I had visions of these simple Turkey and String Cheese Rollups or if I had more time and creativity to make them this way. However, the Apple Cider Pulled Pork that I’ve been meaning to make forever is simmering in the crockpot today. If all turns out well, those will be leftovers for the week.
- Snacks – fruit, nuts and dark chocolate
- 90 second breakfast sandwiches
- Never thought of doing this before! Frozen Banana with Peanut Butter and Cocoa
- Monday – Walk 1 hour OR Run 1 mile OR HIIT Run/Walk OR 30 min on recumbent bike.
- Tuesday – Walk 1 hour OR Run 1 mile OR HIIT Run/Walk OR 30 min on recumbent bike.
- Wednesday – Walk 1 hour OR Run 1 mile OR HIIT Run/Walk OR 30 min on recumbent bike.
- Thursday – Walk 1 hour OR Run 1 mile OR HIIT Run/Walk OR 30 min on recumbent bike.
- Friday – REST
- Saturday – REST
- Sunday – Walk 1 hour OR Run 1 mile OR HIIT Run/Walk OR 30 min on recumbent bike.
What is your favorite way to re-purpose leftovers?