I’ve started my first post of the New Year about a dozen times. I found that I just can’t express my thoughts on 2013 or what my plans are for 2014. But I also found it odd to just jump right into all of the long overdue Restaurant Impressions that I want to share without somehow wrapping things up from last year.
2013 was a tough year for me. I don’t think I would have gotten through it all without gratitude. Instead of rehashing those struggles, I’d rather list a few positive things…
Five Gifts I Gave This Holiday Season
1) Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude – If you don’t have a gratitude journal yet. this is a great place to start:
3) Grandpa’s Keepers – My dad loves fishing, so we had a fun shirt and a mug made listing all of his grandkids and granddogs.
5) Owl Always Love You – A one of a kind work – by Moi!
Five Great Ways I Ended the Year
1) Making zucchini muffins for the dogs.
2) Drinking beer out of my dad’s fridge. O’So Night Train!
3) Spending our points credit at Burger Jones on a bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet. Cab + Blue Cheese Burger = nom nom.
4) Champagne with Christmas Cookies. Nuff said.
5) Trusting the Process…