So, I canceled all of my subscription boxes…
But not too long ago, I signed up for PINCHme.
It’s not exactly a subscription box, but they do provide you samples – FOR FREE.
From PINCHme‘s website:
PINCHme gives you the unique opportunity to discover new products and try them for free.
It’s simple – you choose a product from one of our leading brands, and we then deliver it to your home or workplace for free. But be quick, we’ll reserve the products in your box for a limited time, to ensure that everyone has a chance of receiving the available products. Once you’ve tried, tasted or touched the exciting products we offer, you can leave your feedback. Start pinching now!!
Since November, when I joined, I’ve received seven samples. When they go live on their website, you receive an email and you have to go in and “order” them. I’m assuming that’s because they want you to only pick samples you will actually use. For example, not everyone will be able to review dog treats. (Can we as humans really review them anyway? 😉 ) And a diaper rash cream sample would do me no good.
But you have to act fast. I’ve missed out on some things I really wanted to try because I was too late. If you follow PINCHme on social media and happen to notice a sample go live, you just might beat those who are waiting to receive the emails.
Sometimes more than one sample will be available, sometimes you’ll receive one. And it’s completely free. You just put it in your cart and note where you want it shipped. Then you wait for your samples to arrive. I usually forget about them until they do!
- Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
- Harvest Snaps: Snapea Crisps
- Charlee Bear Dog Treats
- Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion
- Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files (Limited Edition Beauty Tools)
After you receive and use your samples, take the feedback survey to earn points. You can earn points by:
- Completing your profile.
- Ordering your first sample(s).
- Liking PINCHme on Facebook.
- Connecting your PINCHme account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Find a product/brand you like? Then like the brand on Facebook.
- Trying the sample and completing the feedback survey.
- Sharing on FB, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Purchasing a product you sampled.
- Clicking through to buy a product through PINCHme‘s links.
As you earn points, you ascend through different levels for more benefits. I haven’t done much yet, just tried the samples and gave feedback. Oh, I also filled out my profile. Here is what my Rewards page tells me:
You have 2370 points!
At Level 1 you can order a free box of products!
Earn more points by completing challenges and earning awards.
NEXT LEVEL – 2At Level 2 you will be entered into our PINCHme monthly sweepstakes!You need 630 points to reach the next level!