Subscription Box Saturday
With a $10 deal, this new-to-me box was bestowed upon me.
With the disappearance of Goodies, this could not have come at a better time. Here’s a description from their website:
Get an assortment of FULL-sized healthy snacks, beverages, and more — delivered to your door every month. All products are selected by nutritionist and author Heather Bauer and every box is loaded with expert tips, recipes, and advice! FREE Shipping.
Even better. However, it’s regularly $19 per month. Still I was surprised and thrilled by what was bestowed upon me!
And finally, the contents of the October Box:
From Top Left Clockwise:
- Way Better Snacks Simply Beyond Black Bean Tortilla Chips – I had these with my leftover Crockpot Carnitas!
- Ultima Replisher – Add this packet to 8 -12 ounces of water. There’s nothing artificial, but lots of nutrients. I guess it would be a good alternative to Crystal Light packets. Tasted just fine to me.
- Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix – Like trail mix without the nuts. It’s perfect for those with nut allergies.
- The Good Bean Smoky & Chili Lime Chickpea Snacks – I had these in another box earlier this year. Surprisingly, they didn’t have much flavor, so I’ll either give them another try or give them away.
- UNREAL Peanut Butter Cups – Rob and I split the package and we both agreed that these are better than the ones we all know and love! I adore that they are made with dark chocolate, too. Not a health food by any means; but if you are gong to eat one, you might as well have one that is better on your body and tastes better, too!
- Fiber Love Cinnamon Raisin Bar – A cinnamon raisin bar. There’s not much more to say.
- Hemp Pro 70 Plant Based Protein Supplements (2)– I don’t use protein supplements or shakes because I prefer the real thing. But I’m willing to give this a try. Anyone got a good use for this?
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch – Dark Chocolate Macaroon Granola – I’ve had Nature’s Path Love Crunch before, but not the dark chocolate macaroon granola. Now that I have some milk in the house, this will be on the breakfast menu this week.
And there was a special Bonus this month:
That was perfect timing because I just received a notice to renew my subscription!
I loved the healthiness focus of this box. My November box has already been shipped. I’m excited to see what will be bestowed upon me this month! However, I’m not sure if I can keep up with all of these snacks. There are just too many now.
Do you worry about GMOs?
What is your favorite non-GMO product?
Is there a favorite product of which you wish you could find a non-GMO version?